Download Flipkart product listings dataset
Check out Flipkart's pre-crawled dataset with ~6 million product data
Here is a pre-crawled sample dataset from Flipkart, a prominent Indian e-commerce giant.
This e-commerce dataset contains product listings.
Following are some of the insights that can be obtained from analyzing this dataset:
- Find out which product category has the best discounts
- Perform text mining techniques on the product description to understand the frequently used words
- How pricing has been done for different product categories
- Find out how various products are categorized via the ‘product category tree’ field
The Flipkart dataset contains following fields:
Grab complete dataset with 5.8 million records from DataStock!
product_url: The link on the Flipkart platform to take users to a specific product.
- product_name: Name of the product.
- product_category_tree : A top-down structure that generalizes where a product fits in the scheme of inventories.
- pid: A unique identifier value that a product gets assigned.
- retail_price: Retal price of the product.
- discounted_price: Price after redeeming is discount on a product.
- image: Image of the product.
- description: A succinct summary of the product.
- General description of a product
- product_rating : Rating the product has collected.
- overall_rating: The overall rating that a product has collected.
- brand: Brand with which the product is associated.